Hello, my name is Beau Pitcher.
I enjoy cooking and traveling – and trying new things like freeze drying, laser cutting, 3D printing, and camping.
I have over a decade of online industry experience.For the past thirteen years, I have been a bridge between the business, development, and creative sides of the online industry. As both a creative and analytical individual, I approach problems in unique and more efficient ways. I seek all opportunities to learn and adapt to the changing landscape of the digital world.
I have a diverse skillset and add value everywhere I go.
Here is a list of some notable projects:
- LiveRex Dynamic Email Platform (2010)
- GA/APP for Implementing Website Attributes for Search and Translation (2012–2013)
- Enterprise 2.0 Employee Applications (2012–2013)
- Supplier Oasis Fulfillment Services 3PL Interface (2013)
- Deals Pages User Research & Design (2016)
- Overstock Shareholder Branding (2017–Present)
- Live Events for Overstock’s Annual Summit for Suppliers/Vendors (2017–Present)
- Employee Experience Branding (2017–Present)
- Overstock Templates for Employees (2017–Present)
- Overstock Style Guide (2020–Present)
- Rental Listings Directory Platform (2013–2016)
- Credit & Background Check Platform (2014–2016)
- Landlord & Tenant Payment Platform (2015–2016)
- Property Management System (2014–2016)
- Design & Development of Website & Microsites (2008–2010)
- Online Marketing & Advertising Management (2008–2010)
- Custom Scheduling Platform/Customer Management System (2009–2010)
I would be happy to provide more publicly-available details of these and other projects upon request.
Bachelor of Science, Marketing
Utah State University
Jon M. Huntsman School of Business
Sr. Product Designer (Marketing)
Sr. Business Experience Manager
Director of Strategic Initiatives
Senior Manager of Brand Standards & Design
Product Design/UX Manager
Email Marketing Coordinator
User Experience Designer
Senior Product/UX Designer
Phantom Screens of Southern California: 2008–2010
Marketing & Internal Systems Manager
According to Spotify, my top music genres are pop, contemporary country, and modern rock. I listened to 482 genres in 2020, including 202 new ones.
I publish a new playlist each month. It has become a journal of my music tastes.